Core Banking Admin
OPTIMUM Core Banking Admin Management is a fully fledged enterprise resource planning (ERP) total solution software. It is developed to perfectly fit the requirements of the banking industry, whether these requirements are operational, financial or administrative requirements. It is a Microsoft certified ERP product that can run in any type of browser and that operates with the latest “ Cloud ” technology.
OPTIMUM Core Banking Admin Management consists of an electronic workflow with a built-in archiving and document management system to operate, manage and control the supply chain, purchasing and accounts payable, inventory, fixed assets, time and attendance and all operations related to human resources and payroll. OPTIMUM Core Banking Admin Management is totally electronic document driven; it is a multi-currency and multi-activity system that has a built-in Vendor Relationship Management (VRM) system, which covers all the requirements of the enterprise.
In addition, OPTIMUM Core Banking Admin Management is linked to an online/real-time activity based cost financial and accounting system. This system offers multi-currency and multi-company options along with a built-in budgeting feature, covering all financial reporting requirements as per the International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS).
- True thin client E-ERP (Electronic Enterprise Resource Planning) cross-browser based system offered over the internet, intranet or cloud technology
- Bilingual software, multi-currency and multi-company
- Document-driven & archiving electronic system
- Electronic workflow with built-in document management and user-authorization limits
- Drill-down reporting at every level
- Advanced Business Intelligence Reporting Tool of OPTIMUM providing online/real-time reports
OPTIMUM E-ERP Modules covered under Core Banking Admin Management: